The 6th Ghana Renewable Energy Fair, was a two-day virtual conference, held on the 27th & 28th of October, 2020 and organized by the Energy Commission and the Ministry of Energy on the theme: ‘The Role of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Achieving Ghana’s Industrialisation Agenda”.
Speakers explored a number of critical issues – market development for renewable energy, creating an enabling environment for the renewable energy sector, building resilience for health care with renewable energy and efficiency measures for the sector post COVID-19.
Our Managing Partner, Adelaide Benneh Prempeh, spoke on the topic: “Creating An Enabling Environment For Renewable Energy Development In Postcovid-19 Pandemic Ghana.- The Role of the Private Sector/Investor”.
Other speakers included:
• Yofi Grant, Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre
• Solomon Adjetey, Director, Power Generation and Transmission, Ministry of Energy
• Dr. Nicholas Adjabu, Head, Biomedical Engineering Unit, Ministry of Health
• Hon. William Owuraku Aidoo, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy
• John William, GFA/HEAT/TRACTEBEL Consortium
• Leticia Tuekpe, Environmental Protection Agency
• Mr. Cosmos Eminah, National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA)
Click here to access the presentations of the event: http://ghanarefair.energycom.gov.gh/en/presentations/6th-re-fair-presentations